Monday, April 4, 2011

Trying to catch up...my neverending battle.





It has been so long since I sat in front of this damn computer to write, tweet, post pics...you name it. Life has definitely taken over. Work, family and honestly since I got found out at my last job...I just stayed in hiding. I mean I still do the modeling but just try to hide from the masses. Someone always seems to come across my pictures one place or another. So what the hell I came to show you some of the recent pictures that I have posted on the site...lots more to come. Shameless Angel was just here and we took quite a few sexy sets!

4 comments:

Buck Kelly said...

Good Luck - later hot and sexy - no sun burn this summer - lol

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always!

Anonymous said...

wow so what happened when you got outed? was it a big sceen or were your bosses cool at first?

Stiff Dollaz said...

Im STIFF NOW!