Monday, December 14, 2009

The holidays are here...

I love the holidays...I especially like getting all dressed up in my santa outfits and taking pictures. It's one of my favorite things to shoot. I took three different sets this year so you will get to see alot of holiday goodness. Here is the first preview. I loved this outfit...although it barely contained my boobs...I guess I shouldn't be surprised...they seem to be getting bigger and bigger. I can't wait to do my measuring set in January so I can compare. To see more CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

Twist said...

Oh my... I know what I want for Christmas now. ;) You look utterly amazing, my sweet goddes... you do somehow keep looking better and better, even though I keep thinking you could NEVER look any better. Does that make sense? Not really. But that's what you do to me... lol! Hope you have a fantastic festive season, gorgeousness! XxX

Buck Kelly said...

Love me some Ms. Dawn P - I need u to unwrap me on Xmas Eve - I will not last untill morning - I am already coming out of my box - later cute and sexy - love ya, miss ya

Despo Blanco said...

I love it mmmmmm